These open ended printable tiles can be used on magnetic tiles, wood tiles, or any other way you can think of!
Print on regular paper and adhere with a removable adhesive such as rubber cement. I also include a link for full sheet labelsthat you can print and then cut by hand.
Included with this purchase:
- A PDF to print on 8.5 x 11 OR A4 paper or try these full sheet labels
- Attach to magnetic tile toys or these wood tiles.
- Open access to the PDF including
- Unlimited downloads of the PDF
- Unlimited prints of the PDF
- Licensing for commercial use
Here's a detailed description on how to use the Print and Cut feature:
1. Open Cricut Design Space: Launch the Cricut Design Space software on your computer or mobile device and log in to your account.
2. Create a New Project: Start a new project in Design Space by clicking on "New Project" or "Create New Project," depending on the version you are using.
3. Upload PNG Files: To import your PNG files into Design Space, click on the "Upload" button in the left panel. Then select the PNG files from your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the upload process. Ensure that the files have transparent backgrounds, as PNG files can have either transparent or solid backgrounds.
4. Insert Images: Once the PNG files are uploaded, they will appear in the "Recently Uploaded Images" section. Click on each image you want to work with and select "Insert Images" to add them to your canvas.
5. Remove Background: To remove the background from each image, select the image on the canvas and click on the "Layers" panel on the right side of the screen. Locate the "Image" layer and click on the "Complex" or "Select & Erase" option to access the image editing tools. Use the tools to remove the unwanted background, ensuring only the desired elements remain. You can use the Eraser, Magic Wand, or other tools depending on the complexity of the image.
6. Resize Images: After removing the background, select each image on the canvas and click on the "Edit" panel on the right side. In the "Size" section, manually enter the dimensions of 9.25 x 6.75 inches to resize the images uniformly. Alternatively, you can use the resize handles on the corners of the image to adjust the size visually.
7. Arrange and Position: Arrange the images on the canvas in the desired layout. You can overlap or position them side by side, depending on your design preferences.
8. Print Setup: Once the design is finalized, click on the "Make It" or "Go" button to proceed to the Print and Cut setup. Design Space will prompt you to select the appropriate printer and adjust the print settings. Choose the "Add Bleed" option to ensure that the printed design extends slightly beyond the cut lines for a seamless result. For the best quality, use the printer system preferences to adjust the print quality, paper type, and other settings according to your printer's capabilities.
9. Print and Cut: Follow the instructions provided by Design Space to print the design on your printer. Ensure that you select the "Print Registration Marks" option to enable the Cricut machine to recognize the marks for precise cutting. Once the design is printed, place the printed sheet on a cutting mat, aligning the registration marks with the mat's edges.
10. Load the Mat and Cut: Insert the cutting mat into your Cricut machine and follow the on-screen prompts to load the mat properly. The machine's camera or sensors will detect the registration marks, align the cutting position, and then proceed to cut out the printed design accurately.
11. Remove and Use: After the cutting process is complete, remove the mat from the machine. You will find your PNG images cut out and ready to be used for your desired project.
By following these steps, you can remove the background from your PNG files, resize them to 9.25 x 6.75 inches, and perform the Print and Cut process in Cricut Design Space. Remember to save your project regularly to ensure that you can easily access it for future use.
Instant Download.... no shipping, no waiting!